Our Lifestyles Listing Services
Sell With Us
Learn about our Lifestyles Listing Services, our Proven Repeatable System to Sell Your Home in Any Market!
Our Lifestyles Listing Services
Real Estate Marketing Made Modern!
While the traditional real estate marketing strategies, such as placing a sign in the yard, creating a flyer, hosting an open house and listing the property on the Multiple Listing Service are still important, they simply do nothing to add value or increase the ultimate sales price of the home. With the home buying process being such an emotional experience, good real estate marketing should focus on creating an experience for prospective homebuyers, both encouraging curiosity and enhancing the perceived value of a property.
At NextHome Lifestyles, we push the boundaries of traditional real estate marketing. We’re passionate about curating marketing collateral that is highly appealing, and we have developed a specific marketing approach that combines high-end professional marketing presentations with innovative technologies. Because we know that telling a good story, and showing a home in its best light is key to generating higher interest levels amongst those looking to purchase, which ultimately translates into the highest possible sales price in the least amount of time possible!
This is why we allocate a significant portion of our commission to proven marketing systems that combine visually stunning presentations with innovative technologies, in order to generate the most interest and the largest number of qualified showings. Just check our sales statistics and you’ll see how our customized marketing plans generate outstanding results that prove that the way a property is presented in person and in advertising, will directly impact the success and profitability of a sale.
Beyond the traditional real estate services, our marketing packages will also include the following:
Let us show you how a customized marketing plan for your home predicated on the curation of rich digital and print media highlighting its unique characteristics leveraged with the power of the internet, as well as our industry networks, will further differentiate your home from the competition.
Sell with the Brad Gill Team Today
Start by connecting with a local expert. Enter you info below and we'll be in touch shortly, or call us at (408) 320-0505
Thanks! I'll get back to you shortly.
7-Critical Steps to Selling your Home for up to 18% more!
Receiving the highest possible price for your home is not something best left to chance. It is a result of proven, tested and measured strategies that our highly trained real estate team can offer…
At NextHome Lifestyles, we’ve engineered our Lifestyles Listing Services in order to provide a clear plan to follow, as outlined in the 7-critical steps below, that focuses on providing convenience and predictability through the pro-active management of over 115 key-variables of the home selling process, not to mention far better results.
1. Expert Market Analysis - In addition to a traditional CMA, it's critical to fully analyze market conditions in order to best plan your timing and pricing strategy for optimal success
2. Differentiation - Beginning with a full home-evaluation, our team will develop and implement a pre-listing preparation plan to ensure your home stands out from the competition
3. Marketing - We push the boundaries of traditional real estate marketing curating marketing collateral that is highly appealing and memorable in order to enhance the perceived value of any property
4. Exposure - We offer sweeping, unparalleled internet exposure in order to promote your home to the widest possible audience through the most expansive and effective media channels possible
5. Buyer Attraction & Acquisition - Our targeted and proactive approach to advertising and promoting your home combined with our team's ability to respond to all lead inquiries quickly
6. Expert Negotiation - Beginning well before your home is listed for sale, our negotiation strategy is an extremely important variable that seeks to provide our home sellers with powerful leverage
7. Operational Execution - How it all comes together…building a team to support our process provides a smoother experience for our clients as well as a more predictable sales outcome
Contact us today so that we can get started on a sales strategy that's right for you!
GET MORE INFORMATION
Neal & Kathy Domen
We worked with Brad, who did an outstanding job from start to finish, to sell our home in the Evergreen area of San Jose. He explained not only the selling process, but which documents needed to be signed and most importantly what they meant, every step of the way. He stayed right on top of schedules for the home improvements, staging and cleaning crews and did not let anything cause delays. His knowledge of the industry, how to best work with market conditions and prospective buyers was truly impressive. Brad is an highly competent and pleasant realtor with which to work and we would gratefully work with him again.
It gives me great pleasure to write this review for Brad Gill. Brad has an exemplary work ethic and is one of the most knowledgeable guys around. I approached Brad to sell our property. I was selling my first house and wasn't really sure what to expect. Brad drafted out all the processes involved to make sure I know about each and every step. His local knowledge puts him in a stead apart from the rest. The way he stages the home, use of technology for listing the property, his strategy for selling the property ensures the highest value for the property. He has a clear plan for everything and follows it up to make sure things are on track. It has been the most stress free experience. I would highly recommend Brad to everyone who is looking to sell or buy properties.
Brad was amazing through out the selling process, right from getting the home attractive for buyers with just the right investment (without breaking the bank) to high fidelity marketing collaterals (videos/photography) to staging the house (so beautiful that we even had second thoughts :) ) to open houses to offers to closing, he was just exceptional. Every step along the way he kept us updated on every single event. He helped us price the property right and we ended up getting multiple offers all of which was above the asking price. He walked us through all offers, suggested high risk buyers to low risk and kept the perfect balance so we don't leave too much on the table. He has a pretty good and highly experienced team backing him up and it was an excellent experience working with him and his team. I and my Wife truly enjoyed working with him and we highly recommended him in my network.
I interviewed many agents, Brad stood out for us. In our first meeting itself, he got us comps, his references, everything that we needed to make the decision unlike other agents where we had to follow up to ask lot of questions. Also my situation was little unique compared to other sellers, I was relocating and had to sell the house before we boarded our flight, guess what on the day we were about to leave he leaves me a VM saying escrow closed and all done!! Very relieved, and happy. Bottom line he really cares about your needs and your requirements and tries to make it happen. In our case he certainly did! I would have no second thoughts hiring him again for our housing needs.
Brad did a fabulous job for me in preparing the house, pricing, and marketing. We had 160 groups come thru the open houses held over 2 weekends and we got multiple offers ending in getting 12 percent over asking price - the house sold in 9 days! All along Brad was precise in his knowledge and execution. If it was possible to give more than 5 star rating in all of the categories - I would have given him that rating. One of the best and nicest professionals I have had the pleasure to do business with!
We were looking for House for a while and made several offers. All our offers missed the bus narrowly. A friend introduced us to Brad Gill. We met with Brad, he illustrated in detail in the process, etc. He made a promise - "will get you a house in 3 offers". We really couldn't believe at the time, but it happened. It was the second house we tried and we had it.
Brad is very knowledgeable about the market and is very spot on the pricing. His team was also helpful with the transactions and they made it seamless. They helped us all along the process till we got the keys. We would highly recommend Brad and thank him sincerely.
To Lan Tran
Brad did an amazing job helping our family buy and sell a house. He sold our old house for more than expected and bought our new house quickly. We are very satisfied and we hope to see Brad in the future when we decide to buy another house. We appreciate him a lot and we thank him for everything.
Emory & Vanessa Cook
Brad is a terrific agent and it's incredibly hard to meet his professional standards! The type of listing he puts out there in the market has extensive features such as YouTube video, drone footage, 3D model, decent staging, etc etc. I often wonder whether selling houses are rather his hobby! :) Moreover, Brad is extremely knowledgeable and approachable and is very patient with first time house buyers/sellers. I absolutely enjoyed working with him and do not hesitant recommending him.
Nancy Van Breemen
Very professional, we sold our house quick and got what Brad estimated for price. We are very happy with Brad and would recommend him to every one, when you want your house sold fast call Brad Gill
I found Brad from online reviews and decided to go with him after a brief initial chat on the phone. I recommend him without hesitation. He was on top of the transaction and was such a pleasure to work with that I want to use him to purchase my next property.
Simply the best! Brad took a very difficult property situation for me, both financially and personally, and made the selling process very easy. He handled all the marketing and open houses as well as the staging, cleaners, painting and yard repair. Plus he walked me through all the offers, how the escrow process works and the communication w/the buyer. As a first time home seller I was very impressed w/him and his team.
Brad and his team were extremely professional and meticulous through the listing process and sale of our home. Him and his team were very professional and punctual to all appointments during the process. His listing and marketing strategies for the home were beyond our expectations. They provided drone footage, 3D rendering, syndication to various listing portals and immaculate offline marketing for the home. We were able to get the home sold within 20 days of listing the property with an all cash buyer and a 10 day close of escrow. Brad and his team exceed every expectation and we would highly recommend him for any real estate transactions in the future. We appreciate all his hard work and time he put in to our property. Thank you for all your help and painless process.
Manoj & Neha B.
Brad is seasonal professional who is pleasure to work with. He fully understands customer's need and psychology and then approaches accordingly for right fit. We were always impressed by his responsiveness, helpful insights and perfect follow through on all the questions. He patiently answered all the questions and issues we had that arose throughout the process and got us feel of great confidence in making decision. I would recommend Brad's service to anyone who is interested in purchasing house.
Awesome experience from start to finish. He promises and delivers. Very fast and efficient. And goes above and beyond. I highly recommend using him. You won't be disappointed.
Laks & Valli Arunnachalem
Brad was our agent. First he had a discussion with us and understood all our requirements and priorities clearly. Then he accompanied us to many different houses and helped us make a decision. He was even ready to lose a transaction by listing out all the cons of the house that the first time home buyers couldn’t find. He was always on top of the things and was very prompt on responding to our calls and mails even at midnight. As far as the escrow is concerned, with his help it was just a breeze for us. It was a pleasure working with him. We would definitely recommend Brad to anyone who are looking to buy a house.
Brad's knowledge and expertise helped us to sell our house quickly. We are very pleased to find such a great agent with talent and great skills. we defiantly introduce him to our friends
He is extremely smart and responsive. Very detail oriented and has the best interest of his clients. He watches your back so that you don't have to worry about anything. Also, has great ideas for staging.
Bala & Priya Ramanan
We moved houses recently and Brad was our agent both on the listing side and the buying side. Brad's really stood out on his thoughtful approach and meticulous execution. Here are a few things that impressed us on the selling and the buying side.
- Invested in staging and cleaning costs our house and linked us up with reputed contractors for the repairs we needed before we put the house on market. He was more particular than us on only investing on the required repairs. For instance, when we suggested we replace the carpet, he stopped us by pointing out new buyers may have their own preference and stopped us from spending on carpets.
- Created high quality marketing material. From what I remember, our's was the only house in our neighborhood, with high quality glossy, card finish flyers, and a youtube video of house walk-through. I am sure this made the prospective buyers feel they were investing in quality property
- Guided us professionally through the offer - counter offer process: One incident that stands out: Because we were doing a selling and buying at the same time, the transaction closing on-time was very important to us.
Brad guided us away from offers that looked risky with clear explanation of why. In the end, our house closed in exactly five weeks from when it was listed and for 10% more (11% to be precise) than what we listed
- Communicated relentlessly with the buying agent: When there was a misunderstanding from the buyer about some tax charges, Brad went above and beyond what is expected of him to research relevant material and explain to the buyer's agent that there was nothing out of place in the tax charges. The sales would have derailed at this point, if not for Brad.
- Brought with him a great team: Brad brought in an amazing team that worked well with us. The mortgage broker he recommended was awesome (Special shot out to Nathalie Yang from Wells Fargo. She deserves a separate recommendation), and got the loan documents done on time without any drama. He recommended us contractors from his network for the pre-move in fixes to the house that were both reasonably priced and got the job on time.
- Methodically guided us through the house selection process: Brad was very methodical in the house selection process. One incident that stands out, Even after we tentatively selected the house, he took us to a couple more comparable properties so we can be certain that we got the best value for our money
- Worked well with the sellers agent: Brad worked well with the sellers agent through the negotiation process and got us the best value while ensuring the negotiation does not break down. Also, we wanted to do a religious ceremony at the house (normally done after closing, but had to do it right before closing because of my travel). Brad worked with the sellers agent and the sellers and got us permission to the ceremony at the house.
I strongly recommend Brad for your real estate needs. Please reach out to me if you need a more detailed referral.
Brad helped us upgrade to a single family home. Unlike most other agents who just prefer you to be done with your purchase with few offers, or the Redfin and Ziprealty agents who work with you on all trasanctions but lack the personal or local touch to get you the best deal, Brad is what an ideal buyers agent should be. He informs you of both the pitfalls and plusses of a particular property even if it means a failed transaction for him. On some properties (which we did not buy) he pointed us to the pitfalls which we had overlooked earlier.
He not only got us a good deal as he worked and negotiated well on our behalf, but he also dealt with un foreseen circumstances that may pop up after offer acceptance in a effective and professional way. He also referred us to contractors and architects after the deal closed.
If i have to sum it up, Brad is the ideal real estate agent for your transactions today!
This review is long overdue. I sold my old property and bought a new one. Brad was my agent in both of these transactions. It was a real pleasure working with him. He is very knowledgeable and extremely nice guy to work with. His service is exceptional. It was a "NO-PRESSURE" experience. You don't get that kind of experience with many realtors out there. He is not after the commission and never rush you in making any kind of decisions. He don't need any agreement to work with him like other realtors. That shows his confidence in his own work. He does keep up to that expectation.
I recommend Brad not only to all my friends/family looking to purchase but anyone out there who are looking for a real estate agent.
Thanks Brad for helping us with the real estate transaction.
Jerry & Nancy R.
My husband and I are selling our home through Brad and we both feel confident we made the right choice. His aggressive marketing plan put him ahead of his competition and he is just plain nice as a person.